Get in touch with us
Naomh Peadar CLG Dún Búinne
Established in 1902 by Bob O’Keeffe, the hurling section of the club has been in existence for more than 100 years. It wasn’t until the late 1940s that the game of Gaelic Football was properly organised within the club and in 1952 it became known as St. Peter’s GAA Club. Today both football and hurling, along with the camogie and ladies football sections, are thriving.
© 2016-21 St. Peter's GAA Club, Dunboyne.